|About US||Contact Us||Donate|
|Men's Health||Women's Health||Skin Care|
Natural Home Remedies Listed on This Page Are Updated Regularly. For Any Specific Health Condition, Kindly See the Disease List From Left Panel. You Can Find Remedies For That condition in The Disease-Specific Page.
Alopecia (Hair Loss)
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Dental Problems Depression Detoxification
Digestive Disorders Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
Erectile Dysfunction Fibromyalgia
Human Papilloma Virus(HPV) Hypertension
Infectious Mononucleosis Insomnia
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Lyme Disease Menopause
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
Polysystic Ovaries Psoriasis
Urinary Tract Infection
Varicose Veins Vertigo
Add URL Herbal Link Exchange
Know Your Herbs
Below we are listing an Ayurvedic home remedy which provides mental strength to keep the Stress away :--
1) Take small amount of these herbs –> Brahmi, Shankhpushpi, Ashwagandha, Shataavar, Jatamaansi, Giloy, Mulethi and Small Ilaychi.
2) Grind /mix all of them and prepare a powder. Put this powder in a bowl of water and boil until it remains just about the powder and a little amount of water in the bowl. Your home remedy for fighting stress is ready.
Eat 1 spoonful of this solution with “Mishri”( (Crystallized sugar lumps) and Ghee two times a day. (First time in morning on empty stomach and second time at night just before sleeping)
Keep taking it regularly in same quantity for 3 months. It is a tested ayurvedic remedy for mental strength and stress relief.
1) Take 2 pills each of “divya rasayan vati” and
“Shankhpushpi” in morning and evening with milk.
High Blood Pressure home remedies
----- Sarp Gandha (also known as Serpgandha or Surpgandha) is the most popular ayurvedic remedy for high blood pressure in India.It is easily available in most ayurvedic stores all over india. In addition to that, below we are listing some more simple remedies to control high blood pressure.
-----Eating Watermelon regularly helps in controlling the high blood pressure.
----- Use of Lychee is also good for controlling high blood pressure.
----- take some amount of juice of Shahtoot(Mulberry) and mix a very small amount of Praval-bhasma in it. Drink it 2 times a day is good for thehigh blood pressure.
----- take 10 grams of Heera ing, 10 seedless Manukkas, 10 Dry Dates, 10 gram Dalchini(Cinnamon) and 10 small green cardamom. Grind them fine and make a powder. Put this powder in a clean bottle. Eating this powder in 5 times a day (1 spoonful each time) providesis good for high blood pressure patients.
----- Sugar Syrup (Jam) of Carrots is also very useful for the patients of high blood pressure.
----- Take Sarpgandha powder and Shilajeet (Shilajit) powder in equal quantities. Mix( grind) them properly to make a fine powder. Take one or half spoonful of this powder 3 times a day with mik. It’s a good home remedy from Ayurveda for high blood pressure / hypertension.
Home Based Ayurvedic Remedies for Obesity
According to Aayurved, Eating food in too much quantities, always keep eating something, excess use of oil and ghee in meals, less work or physical movement, sleeping in daytime, eating food which contain lots of fat etc. ..ALL these things can be the causes of Obesity. Obesity not only destroys the attractiveness of the body, but also sends invitations to many other diseases as well. If necessary steps are taken to control the increase in fat, it not only makes body shapely and attractive, but it also keeps many diseases away from you.
Sometimes, imbalance in thyroid glands and Pituitary glands also causes the accumulation of fat in the body. Due to excess fat, elements of body become inefficient in doing there work. It affects the nourishment of other metals within the body. This increased fat blocks the inner ways of the body.this causes further appetite in a fat person. Eating several times and in increased quantities cause imbalance in waat(vata) and pitt(pitta. So, in obese people there are increased probabilities of being affected by Diabetes, high blood-pressure, piles, asthma(trouble breathing), constipation, indigestion or any other health condition.
By following below listed methods of Ayurveda, you can easily get rid of Obesity:--
Generally, the disease of diabetes strikes only after the age of 35, but in 5% people it can happen to the people below age of 15. mostly due to the fact that diabetes is one of the inherited diseases(can be transmitted from parents to the child).. So, those persons whose mother and faher both suffer from diabetes are more likely to be affected by this disease. These people needs to take special care of there eating and drinking habits from the start. Following are signs and symptoms of diabetes :--
1) Increase in thirst
For the diagnosis of diabetes following tests are recommended:-
Now, below we have listed some *Home Based Remedies for Diabetes : ---
2) If you find Karela (bitter gourd) too bitter to drink, then you should mix one third of it in water. It is a very good home remedy for controlling the Diabetes.
3) Eat Jaamun (Java Plum) regularly. It is very good for people suffering from Diabetes. If possible, Eat 5-7 fresh Jaamun leafs every morning.
4) Eating raw Okra (Lady’s finger, a vegetable -( is good for Diabetes treatment.
5) Drinking Lemon water or Lemon juice is good for Diabetes patients.
6) Shilajeet is also a very trusted ayurvedic remedy for Diabetes. Mix Shilajeet Powder (10 grams) with Trifala powder (30 grams) (Both powders are available with these names in Ayurvedic Remedy shops all over India). Take one spoonfuls every morning and evening. It should be taken regularly for at least six months.
Home Remedies for Dental Problems
For Weakness in teeth and gums
Alopecia / Hair-loss
*Home Based remedies for Alopecia, hair loss, Falling hair, Baldness and other Hair Problems: -
Acne / Psoriasis
* Ayurvedic Remedies for Acne, Itching, Itchy skin, Psoriasis and other Skin Problems : -
1) Mix Kapur and Lemon powders in jasmine oil and massage the area of itching. Itching and Psoriasis conditions will subside and go away.
2) Boil Lauki (bottle gourd) and Karela (bitter gourd) together without salt and prepare a cooked vegetable. By eating this vegetable regularly, you can keep the itching, Psoriasis and other skin problems away.
3) Mix Sarson (Mustard) and Moong Oil and massage the affected area. It will provide relief from Itching, Psoriasis, rash, burning and other skin related problems....
* Ayurvedic Remedies for Eczema, Eczema : -
1) Applying Lahsun’s juice (Garlic soup, garlic juice) to the area affected by Eczema gives instant relief.
2) For old or long time Eczema, apply hot Pomegranate leaf’s juice (Anaar Patta’s hot juice), It will provide relief.
3) Reguler use of Amaltas tree leafs’ Juice on Eczema affected area gradually cures eczema.
4) Applying Grinded leafs of Tulsi (Tulsi Powder) to the affected area also provides relief and good treatment to cure Eczema...
|Read More on Ayurvedav for Asthma|
* Ayurvedic Remedies for relief for Cold, Cough, Fever and Bronchitis related conditions : -
1) First, we must stop eating the things which create cough. Cold things are cough friendly by nature.
2) Drinking too cold fridge water, eating ice-creams or ice, cold drinks must be avoided.
3) Eating Papaya, Aanvala juice, onions, garlic Jam is useful.
4) Grind equal quantities of Saunth (Ginger Dried rhizome) and Daalchini (Cinnamon) and prepare a powder. Put one spoonful of this powder in half glass water. Boil it. Drink it in one go while it is slightly hot. It will provide relief from Cold, Cough, Fever and Bronchitis related conditions.
5) Grind Saunth (Ginger Dried rhizome) and Harad (Chebulic Myrobalan or Black Myroblan), prepare a combined powder and mix it properly. Eat half spoonful of this powder with 2 spoonfuls of Honey. It’s a very good remedy for Cold, Cough, Fever and Bronchitis related conditions treatment and relief.
6) in 15 gram Gud (Jaggery ), mix 5 gram of Saunth powder. Take it regularly for one month. It provides relief from Cold, Cough, Fever and Bronchitis related conditions.
7) Taking 2 spoonfuls of Ginger juice with 2 spoonfuls of pure Honey provides relief from Cold, Cough, Fever and Bronchitis related conditions.
8) Regularly eat one apple or 1-2 spoonful of Aanvala (Emblica, Indian Gooseberry) Jam every morning. It keeps Cold, Cough, Fever and Bronchitis related conditions away.
9) Totally stay away from smoking.
|Read More on Ayurvedic remedies for Cold, Cough, Fever and Bronchitis related conditions|
*For Sexual Health regular use of Onion, Garlic and dry fruits
was considered to be effective and helpful for the from many male sexual
problems like erectile dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation and Low sperm
count. * Many useful ayurvedic remdies are easily available for
the treatment and cure from Premature Ejaculation and
erectile dysfunction. It is believed in Ayurveda
that regular use of some specific vegetables and natural dry fruits are
just enough to maintain a long-lasting and healthy Sexual Health.
*A major herb, which is very useful for overall Sexual health and well-being of human body, called Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) was discovered in India by Ayurvedic researchers.*
*Ayurvedic Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) , Premature Ejaculation and better Sexual Health for Male: -
1) Eating 4-5 Kaunch (Mucuna pruriens) seeds and Baadam (almond) everyday is very effective for Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
2) Eating 1-2 pieces of Garlic and Drinking small amount of onion juice with honey every morning are tested home remedies for Erectile dysfunction (ED).
3) Take 1-2 spoonful of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera ) powder with 1 glass of water every morning. It's a proven Ayurvedic remedy for Erectile dysfunction (ED).
4) Eating some amount of Gud (Jaggery) and having little onion juice after sex will always keep Erectile Dysfunction (ED) away.
5) Mix 1-2 spoonful of Saunth Powder in 1 glass of slightly hot milk. Drink it at regularly every night. It will keep Erectile Dysfunction (ED) away.
|Read More on Ayurvedic remedies for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) cure, Premature Ejaculation Cure and better Ayurvedic Sexual Health|
Ayurvedic treatments are again becoming popular with today's generation because they are totally natural. In this website we have tried to list some diseases and Their Ayurvedic Indian home remedies available currently.
*Basically, small problems like pimples, stomach problems, cold, cough, fever, Stress, Alopecia, Hairloss, Baldness, Acne, Eczema, Premature Ejaculation can be treated with Ayurvedic home remedies. These remedies are tried, tested, effective and still very popular in India. (Especially in villages and rural areas because the herbs required for preparing these remedies at home are easily available in villages.) *But of course, not all medicines suit everyone and may have different effects on different people and different bodies. *So, you are advised to first consult your own doctor or healthcare professional before making/preparing any of these home based medicines for your use.
of this website are neither licensed physicians nor scientists. *Statements
on this websites have not been evaluated by the Food and
Drug Administration or any other government agency of any country. *This
website is for informational purpose only and is not meant to substitute
for medical advice provided by your physician or other medical professional.
*Informations or statements written in this website should not be
used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing
any medication. *If you suspect you have a medical problem, you should contact
your own doctor or health care provider. *This website
neither claim cure from any disease by any means NOR it sell any product
directly . All products and Advertising Links are External. Any
product Advertiesed in this website may not be intended to diagnose, treat,
cure or prevent any disease. Though We make sure to put advertisements
of only trusted companies, you are advised to verify claims before purchasing.
|About US||Contact Us||Donate|